Teachers who have successfully used these speaking avatars have used it in the following ways.
- Creating a personality very much like herself,a teacher changes the dress and colours of her avatar every day according to what she will be wearing that day and uses the phone in option to record her voice and tells the class to prepare for a certain lesson to be done that day. Assignments are also given out this way.
- Another language teacher asks her students to create their personality avatars and engage in fruitful conversation in the language being pursued.
- Embedding an avatar in the classblog's sidebar can be fun,too,as children are allowed to comment in their own voices with their own avatars.
- Visitors to any blog can be welcomed with such a speaking avatar,and readers quickly respond to a human voice urging them to sign up for a newsletter,or subscribe to the blog.
- Announcements to any upcoming event can be effectively announced with a personal avatar.
- An avatar can be used in emails as well.